colourQ ROYAL COURT DESIGN TEAM

 

10.14.2014

colourQ challenge #261 ~ Winner Crowned...

And I'm back - with winners for challenge #261! All the entries we gorgeous! Thank you all for playing with us!

Please help me give a HUG CONGRATS to the newest colourQ colourQueen!!! I love how simple and beautiful this fun card is....


 

And look at this amazing gallery... A BIG CONGRATS to the newest colourQ Courtiers!

  
  
  

As usual - you can click on the images to go see the full card!

I'll be back in a few with the new challenge!!!

3 Comentários:

Danni said...

Ohhhh this made my night! So happy to see my card up there, thank you so much!!

Hannelie said...

Yay! Thanks so much for the honor Arielle!

walchowDesign said...

Congrats to all with the wonderful cards!

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! Hope you had fun playing with the challenge, but if you didn't play, I hope you will soon! ~Arielle

THE FINE PRINT

colourQ © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO