colourQ ROYAL COURT DESIGN TEAM

 

3.26.2013

colourQ challenge #179 ~ Winner Crowned...


Hello colourQers! Finalyl here with some winners before I post today's challenge... (but I'm pretty certain you've seen it already..[wink]!)

Thanks so much for everyone who played in challenge #179... AMAZING entries in the gallery!!!

Please help me give a HUGE CONGRATS to the newest colourQueen, for this gorgeous use of the colors....



And a BIG CONGRATS to the Courtiers.... LOVE this gorgeous gallery!

  
  
  

As usual you can click on the images to visit the artists!

Hugs,

3 Comentários:

Jinny Newlin said...

Congratulations, Vicky! Such a beautiful card! And thank you so much for including my cutie in your Courtier lineup, ladies! It was such a unique and fun color combo!

Vicky Hayes said...

I'm absolutely delighted to be your ColorQueen with this card ladies - thank you so much. Congrats to all the other winners too, such gorgeous cards. And thanks again for the fabulous challenges Arielle - even though I can't always join in I always really want to!

Larissa Heskett said...

Yeah!! Congrats to Vicky and all of the other amazing inspiring entries!! A job well done by all!! Have a fabulous weekend!! ;)

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! Hope you had fun playing with the challenge, but if you didn't play, I hope you will soon! ~Arielle

THE FINE PRINT

colourQ © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO