colourQ ROYAL COURT DESIGN TEAM

 

2.26.2013

colourQ challenge #176 ~ Winner Crowned...


Good afternoon! Sorry I'm not wishing you a good morning, as I have not one but 2 sick kiddies today requiring my attention. I try to finish the posts up during their nap, but it was too short. They are laying next to me watching Tinkerbell now... 

Thank you so much to all you talented ladies who played along with us - the entries are all so gorgeous!

Please help me give a HUGE CONGRATS to the newest colourQueen for this fun and beautiful card....




A BIG CONGRATS to the newest colourQ Courtiers for this gorgeous gallery!

  
  
  

As usual, you can click on any of the thumbnails to visit their blogs!  Thanks again to all you ladies who played along in this fun challenge!!!

BIG Hugs,

3 Comentários:

Shelley said...

Congrats to Mindy and all the Coutiers! Thanks to you, Arielle, for the selection! It was a blast working with these colors.

Shelley said...

Congrats to Mindy and all the Coutiers! Thanks to you, Arielle, for the selection! It was a blast working with these colors.

Bada-Bing Creations said...

Ohmygoodness! Thank you so much for choosing my card! And to think that this was one I just whipped up real fast and wasn't all that pleased with, ha! All of the cards are gorgeous! Thanks!!!!!

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! Hope you had fun playing with the challenge, but if you didn't play, I hope you will soon! ~Arielle

THE FINE PRINT

colourQ © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO