colourQ ROYAL COURT DESIGN TEAM

 

1.15.2013

colourQ challenge #166 ~ Winner Crowned...


Good morning! I know you're here for the new colors, but I have some important business to attend to that is long overdue - winners! I'm trying to catch up! But I promise if you visit some of our FABULOUS Royal Court - they probably have their cards up for today - so you can grab the colors from them until I can get the post up!

A HUGE CONGRATS to the colourQ ColourQueen for challenge #166 for this smart, and gorgeous card.....



And here is the marvelous gallery from our colourQ Courtiers!

   
   
   

Thanks so much to everyone that played along with this challenge!!! As usual, you can click on any of the links to visit their blog!

HUGS!

5 Comentários:

Deborah Frings said...

So pleased to be picked as one of the Colour Courtiers - I'm in awesome company! Many congrats to Erin!

Erin said...

Congrats to all the Courtiers and I am honored to be the winner!

Marian Garcia, Studio M said...

Thank you for picking me as a colourQ Courtiers!

Would love to be a Royal Court Design Team member someday ... Love your blog!

Geri said...

Well deserved win Erin, your card is fabulous!


Thanks for choosing my card as one of the Colour Courtiers! I'm thrilled :)

Melissa said...

Oh, wow! I'm so happy to be chosen as a Colour Courtier! A big congrats to Erin too! :)

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! Hope you had fun playing with the challenge, but if you didn't play, I hope you will soon! ~Arielle

THE FINE PRINT

colourQ © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO