colourQ ROYAL COURT DESIGN TEAM

 

5.25.2010

colourQ challenge #34...

Welcome to week #34 of the colourQ! We have some delicious boy~ish colors for you today! This inspiration comes from CompanyKids.com, in the form of this cutie-patootie sweater! I just LOVE giraffes! We had a LOT of beautiful creations last week & we're excited to see what you come up with for this challenge!

Here's my take on this week's colors...


And here are the gorgeous samples by our Royal Court design team...


LeAnne


Renée
Samantha

Tanja


Kari

Krystal

ENTRY DEADLINE is Sunday, May 30th at 12 noon CST, to be considered for colourQueen! If you miss the deadline but still want to link up, InLinkz will re-open the next day, so you can play with any of the previous colors anytime. You must be linked before the deadline to be in the running for colourQueen, though!

PLEASE focus on the challenge colors for your project!

Using InLinkz, link to the actual post/gallery page your project is in, and select the thumbnail image of your project.

Any mis-linked entries are subject to deletion, but I'll try to let you know if there's a problem!

*** Just so you know, InLinkz is not fool-proof, some of you may not be able to post the thumbnail of your card... if not, link your profile picture. But if you CAN post the thumbnail of your card, please do! If I have time I will go back & 'fix' the Inlinkz for those of you who cannot get your project thumbnail to post, oky-doky? If I do "fix" it for you, your thumbnail may be moved to a different position on the entry list***


I hope you'll join us this week!





9 Comentários:

Melissa Craig said...

Great line up from your Team Arielle! Great colors, too. I'll try to play along. I wanted to comment on the family photo you have posted, your baby girl is growing so fast!! Oh if they only stayed little just a little longer. Anyway, beautiful family photo - thanks for sharing it.

Anonymous said...

LOVED this combo!!!

Mary Brown said...

LOVE this color combo...SOOO much fun!

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

Gorgeous cards girls!! I was having issues with my photo editing program, thus my photo is crappy, I hope you'll survive meeting with it... lol

shannon said...

Thanks for the fun challenge. I love the bright colors on all of the teams submissions!

Tarynne Wise said...

I also like this combo, but couldn't find anything in my stash.. (i have mostly girly stuff) so when I was browsing at a scrap store today i saw a paper that was PERFECT!! On my desk now =]

Queenie Jeannie said...

This combo really made me think of something totally new to do this week. Thank you for another great combo and tons of inspiration!

Rochelle said...

Had fun with this one on MDS Arielle! Thanks!

Sandybeaches said...

Love the colour combination! Thanks for the inspiration:)

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! Hope you had fun playing with the challenge, but if you didn't play, I hope you will soon! ~Arielle

THE FINE PRINT

colourQ © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO