colourQ ROYAL COURT DESIGN TEAM

 

3.23.2010

colourQ challenge #24 ~ Winners Crowned...

Good morning!!! Everyone did a fabulous job with last week's colors... I wasn't sure how you gals would feel about them, but the entries were amazing! Even though I consider everyone a 'winner' ('cause you know you are...) I did manage to narrow it down to 2 cards that caught my eye - and they are on the opposite end of the spectrum! One of these gorgeous cards was elaborate, while the other was beautifully simple. A big congratualtions to both of this week's colourQueens,





Please go check out their awesome blogs & leave them a lovely comment along the way!


Back soon with today's challenge!



2 Comentários:

Andrea M said...

Thanks so much!!! I love your blog and the color challenges you offer :)

Andrea M said...

Hi Arielle - just wondering how I get one of your badges to proudly display on my blog :) Thanks again - I'm so completely honored. I love your work and find it very inspiring :)

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! Hope you had fun playing with the challenge, but if you didn't play, I hope you will soon! ~Arielle

THE FINE PRINT

colourQ © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO