colourQ ROYAL COURT DESIGN TEAM

 

11.17.2015

colourQ challenge #315 ~ Winner Crowned...

Hello! Happy Tuesday everyone! I hope you're having a wonderful week!  Here are the winners for challenge #315! Thank you for playing! You ROCK!

Please help me give a HUGE CONGRATS to the newest colourQ colourQueen!!! These are gorgeous, seriously couldn't possibly be any more gorgeous~er!!!



And a BIG CONGRATS to the newest colourQ Courtiers.... aren't these amazing!!!
 
 
 

As usual, you can click on the images above to see the full card!

Back in a few...

3 Comentários:

Ashwini Rao said...

Thank you for choosing my card as the courtier! And big big congrats to Kara, and my fellow courtiers too!

Stef Perry said...

What a super pleasant surprise to see my card up there as one of the Courtiers! Thanks for putting a smile on my face! Congrats to the other Courtiers and to our winner, Kara!

Michele K. Henderson said...

Oh my goodness! I've been so busy lately I haven't had time to enjoy some of my favorite websites! It was a wonderful surprise to take a look at some of your favorites for this challenge and see my card there!Thank you so much! Congratulations to all the courtiers this week and to Kara!
take Care!
Michele

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! Hope you had fun playing with the challenge, but if you didn't play, I hope you will soon! ~Arielle

THE FINE PRINT

colourQ © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO