colourQ ROYAL COURT DESIGN TEAM

 

3.03.2015

colourQ challenge #280 ~ Winner Crowned...

HAPPY TUESDAY! I hope you're having a great week so far! I have winners for challenge #280! A great big THANK YOU to everyone who played along!

Please help me give a HUGE CONGRATS to the newest colourQ colourQueen!!! The gold outline of the flowers is just fantastic!


And a BIG CONGRATS to the newest colourQ Courtiers... these are just gorgeous!

  
  

As usual, you can click on the images above to see the full card!

Back soon...

2 Comentários:

Heidi Weaver said...

I'm thrilled to be one of the runners-up for the challenge. Thank you so very much! And congratulations to the other runners-up and, of course, to the winner, Nina.

Nina Dee said...

Wow! What a fabulous honor! Thank you so much! I had such fun with this challenge :)
Congrats to all the Courtiers, and thank you to the Royal Court for always providing such wonderful inspiration! :)

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! Hope you had fun playing with the challenge, but if you didn't play, I hope you will soon! ~Arielle

THE FINE PRINT

colourQ © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO