colourQ ROYAL COURT DESIGN TEAM

 

6.03.2014

colourQ challenge #242 ~ Winner Crowned...

Hey there, happy Tuesday!!! I have some winners for challenge #242! Thanks so much to everyone who tried out these bright colors - your entries were phenomenal!!! 

Please help me give a HUG CONGRATS to the newest colourQ colourQueen!!! I love the clean and sleek look of this card, the colors just P-O-P!



And a BIG CONGRATS to our gallery of colourQ Courtiers!!!

  
  
  

I'll be back soon with the new challenge...

4 Comentários:

SemSee said...

Oh WOW! Thank you so, so, so very much! I am so honoured! And congrats to all the other fabulous winners! xx

Maura said...

Thanks for the shout-out for my card! And thanks to all the other winners. Love those colors!
SemSee, that is a fabulous card!

Karren said...

Thanks so much for the shout-out and congrats to all the winners!

Bev said...

Wow, Thanks so much to the DT for choosing my card as one of the Courtiers! and big Congrats to the other lovely winners.

Looking forward to the next yummy colours. Bev x

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! Hope you had fun playing with the challenge, but if you didn't play, I hope you will soon! ~Arielle

THE FINE PRINT

colourQ © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO