colourQ ROYAL COURT DESIGN TEAM

 

12.10.2013

colourQ challenge #216 ~ Winner Crowned...

Happy Tuesday! WE HAVE SOME WINNERS!!! Thanks so much to everyone who played along, here are winners from challenge #216

Please help me give a HUGE congrats to the newest colourQ colourQueen for this amazing little gift~y item - how adorable is this???



And look at this GORGEOUS gallery... A BIG CONGRATS to the newest colourQ Courtiers! 

  
  
  

As usual - you can click on the images to go see the full card!

Back in a few with the new challenge...

6 Comentários:

Sue said...

Wow, thank you. I feel so honoured that you choose my card for Colour Courtier. Congrats to the Colour Queen and all the Courtiers. Have a great week! Hugs. Sue x

Anonymous said...

Ooh ... how lovely, thank you ... I'm so honoured to be a Colour Courtier! Congratulations to Rosemary and all the other Courtiers! Anita :)

Rosemary said...

squeeeee!! thanks so much for picking me as the Colour Queen!! congrats to all the HMs!!

Michelle said...

Congratulations, Rosemary! And congrats also to the other Courtiers! Thanks so much for including me among the Courtiers this week!

Michelle said...

Love Rosemary's gift box!!! Thanks for selecting my card for Courtier! Congrats to all!

Lindsey said...

Thanks so much! I just love Rosemary's pillow box. The burlap and layering is just fabulous!!!

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! Hope you had fun playing with the challenge, but if you didn't play, I hope you will soon! ~Arielle

THE FINE PRINT

colourQ © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO