colourQ ROYAL COURT DESIGN TEAM

 

10.22.2013

colourQ challenge #208 ~ Winner Crowned...

Hi there! I'm back with winners from challenge #208! I love the black and white plus one color challenges - and apparently you all do too!!! Gorgeous entries for this challenge - thank you so much!

Please help me give a HUGE congrats to the newest colourQ colourQueen for her adorable card, I love the chalkboard frames background...


   

And look at this amazing gallery... A BIG CONGRATS to the newest colourQ Courtiers!

  
  
  

As usual - you can click on the images to go see the full card!

Back in a bit...

2 Comentários:

Tara Cardwell said...

thanks for making me a courtier :-)

Janet a.k.a. swanlady21 said...

Thanks for choosing my card as a Courtier.

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! Hope you had fun playing with the challenge, but if you didn't play, I hope you will soon! ~Arielle

THE FINE PRINT

colourQ © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO