colourQ ROYAL COURT DESIGN TEAM

 

8.06.2013

colourQ challenge #199 ~ Winner Crowned...

How about some more winners... and up next is the new challenge! Thanks so everyone that played along with this challenge - so much awesome inspiration!!!

Please help me give a HUGE congrats to the newest colourQ colourQueen for this yummy vintage~y card, I love the vellum and all the wonderful details...


   

A BIG CONGRATS to the newest colourQ Courtiers... A BIG CONGRATS to them! Look at this amazing gallery! 

  
  
  

As usual, you can click on any of the above thumbnails to see the full cards!

Back soon!

4 Comentários:

Michelle said...

Thank-you for naming me a Courtier! I'm so honoured to be amongst such a talented group! The cards are all gorgeous!

Valentyna Komisarenko said...

Thank you for choosing me as Courtier! Had a lot of fun playing with this gorgeous palette. Have a wonderful day!
Valentyna

Karren said...

Thanks so much for choosing me as a Courtier. Congrats to all the winners.

Larissa Heskett said...

AWESOME!! THANKS so much for choosing my card!! =) I had a BLAST Creating it!! LOVE your Challenge Blog!! Keep up the Great Job!! =)
Have a FABULOUS WEEK!! =)

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! Hope you had fun playing with the challenge, but if you didn't play, I hope you will soon! ~Arielle

THE FINE PRINT

colourQ © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO