colourQ ROYAL COURT DESIGN TEAM

 

6.25.2013

colourQ challenge #193 ~ Winner Crowned...

Hello & Happy Tuesday!!! Thank you all so much for playing along last week, as usual the entries were above amazing! It is so unreal all the inspiration I get each week from you all!

Please help me give a HUGE congrats to the newest colourQ colourQueen for this super fun card...



And look oat this gallery created by the colourQ Courtiers... A BIG CONGRATS to them!

  
  
  

As usual, you can click on any of the above thumbnails to see the full cards!

Back soon with the new challenge!

2 Comentários:

Lili said...

Thanks so much for choosing my card. I love your challenges.
Hugs to all of you

Marybeth said...

Thank you very much for choosing my card I'm very honored. congrats to everyone that won! Beautiful cards!

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! Hope you had fun playing with the challenge, but if you didn't play, I hope you will soon! ~Arielle

THE FINE PRINT

colourQ © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO