colourQ ROYAL COURT DESIGN TEAM

 

5.28.2013

colourQ challenge #188 ~ Winner Crowned...


Thanks so very much to everyone who played along with challenge #188 - I think these colors are some of my favorites! The gallery was just bursting with beauty - I loved them all!!!

Please help me give a HUGE CONGRATS to the newest colourQueen for this breath of fresh air,



And a BIG CONGRATS to the newest Courtiers for this gallery of gorgeousness!

  
  
  

You can click on the images above to see the full card!

Back in a few,

2 Comentários:

Anonymous said...

CONGRATS, ladies!!! Those are some FAB creations!! :) :) :)

Pauline said...

Oh I have only just seen this! Thank you so much for the honourable mention ladies, that's made my day!

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! Hope you had fun playing with the challenge, but if you didn't play, I hope you will soon! ~Arielle

THE FINE PRINT

colourQ © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO