colourQ ROYAL COURT DESIGN TEAM

 

3.05.2013

colourQ challenge #177 ~ Winner Crowned...


Happy Tuesday! Thank you all so much for joining us for challenge #177 - I loved what everyone did with these colors!!!

Please help me give a HUGE CONGRATS to the newest colourQueen for this beautiful card, I loved the delicate lace with the bod flowers stamped over it (gonna steal that idea!).....



A BIG CONGRATS to the newest colourQ Courtiers for this amazing gallery!

  
  
  

As usual, you can click on any of the thumbnails to visit their blogs!  Thanks again to all you ladies who played along in this fun challenge!!!

BIG BIG Hugs,

6 Comentários:

Unknown said...

Wow! Thank you so much for choosing my card - you made my day! I will proudly display your badge on my blog. :)

Deborah Frings said...

Congratulations Robyn - your card is absolutely gorgeous! Thanks to the DT for picking me as Colour Courtier - I'm really delighted, and in excellent company too!

Lisa Elton said...

Thanks for the Courtier award! Big congrats to Robyn, beauitful card!

Kelly Szafron said...

Oh my gosh! Thank you for picking my card for one of the Courtier awards, you made my day! Robyn's card is gorgeous. Thanks for your inspiration.

Anonymous said...

Oh my, what a delightful surprise to see this post this morning! Thanks to the DT for the pick;) Congrats to all the court and the Queen, Robyn. I appreciate all the talent displayed by the participants in the challenge - you all Wow! me every week...

Kay Miller said...

Thank you so much for choosing my card as a Courtier!! You made my day!! Congratulations to the winner! Such a gorgeous card!!

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! Hope you had fun playing with the challenge, but if you didn't play, I hope you will soon! ~Arielle

THE FINE PRINT

colourQ © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO