colourQ ROYAL COURT DESIGN TEAM

 

10.23.2012

colourQ challenge #157 ~ Winner Crowned...


HA - I did it! I finally managed to get this post organized and announce the colourQueen for colourQ Challenge #157!!! WOOHOO!

Let me just give you a sincere "thank you!" ~ the entries were just so amazing... I could have just kept adding them to the gallery.... the votes came in however for the winner with this gorgeous CAS card....



And also a BIG CONGRATS to the colourQ Courtiers - these are so brilliant...

   
   
   

As usual, you can click on any of these thumbnails to visit their blogs!

Back in a few!

1 Comentário:

Michelle said...

Ardyth's card was MY favourite also! Congratulations, Ardyth! Thank-you for choosing me amongst the amazing Courtiers! There were so many beautiful entries for this week, it is an extra honour. :-)

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! Hope you had fun playing with the challenge, but if you didn't play, I hope you will soon! ~Arielle

THE FINE PRINT

colourQ © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO