colourQ ROYAL COURT DESIGN TEAM

 

12.20.2011

colourQ challenge #115 ~ Winner Crowned...


Good morning! With all the hustle and bustle of the season, I ran out of time last night and wasn't able to get this post up! Forgive me? I hope you all had a wonderful week last week and that you will also have a glorious one ahead! Thanks so much to all of you who were able to play along, I know it's hard this time of year! 

Well, the votes are in..... please help me give a BIG CONGRATS to this week's colourQueen, for her super yummy little tag.....

LESLEY!!!
And also a big congrats to this week's colourQ Courtiers... isn't this a beautiful little gallery!

 
 

I'll be back in a few with this week's challenge!

7 Comentários:

Heather said...

Congrats Lesley! Thanks for recognizing my flower card. I am thrilled to be part of the courtiers this week! :)

Lesley said...

Wow! What an amazing honor! Thank you to the team for your votes and congratulations to all the courtiers this week, such amazing projects! I will display my badge with pride!
Hugs,
Lesley

Julie Aldridge said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Julie Aldridge said...

Congrats to Lesley and the other winners! This is exciting! I feel honored! Thank you ColourQ!

Deb said...

Congrats to Lesley and all of the other winners! I am honored to be a part of this week's courtier. Thanks!

Sandra said...

Jippie! I'm so thrilled to be a courtier this week! Thanks so much. Congrats to all the other winners!

Deborah Frings said...

Lesley - congratulations on being the Colour Queen - such a sweet tag! And thank you to the DT for picking me as one of your Colour Courtier - so honoured to be part of such a talented group!

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! Hope you had fun playing with the challenge, but if you didn't play, I hope you will soon! ~Arielle

THE FINE PRINT

colourQ © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO