colourQ ROYAL COURT DESIGN TEAM

 

11.22.2011

colourQ challenge #111 ~ Winner Crowned...


OH NO! Evidently I stayed up too late working on this post & just now realized I only saved it - I didn't publish it! My apologies...

Ahhh, what a beautiful week at the colourQ last week! It is always a pleasure to visit your blogs, and I am always more than thrilled to see all the amazing interpretations of the color palette! It's just AMAZING! We have voted, and it was fairly unanimous! Please help me congratulate this week's colourQueen....

And this week's super talented colourQ Courtiers....

  
   
  
  

 Thank you ALL so much for playing!!! It's late, so I'll have to link these for you in the morning!

See you in the AM with some awesome new colors...


5 Comentários:

Joan Robertson said...

Thank you for all the sweet comments! I enjoy this challenge so much. Thank you for all you do!

Lynn said...

Thanks so much for recognizing me as a Courtier!

Gayatri said...

Wow, My card as a Courtier! Thanks so much :)

Patrice said...

Thanks for making me a Courtier once again! Love that winning card!

Julie Gearinger said...

Congrats to our Queen, Joan- I just love your card! Thank you for choosing my card as one of the Courtiers and congrats to the other Courtiers as well- all of your projects were amazing!

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! Hope you had fun playing with the challenge, but if you didn't play, I hope you will soon! ~Arielle

THE FINE PRINT

colourQ © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO