colourQ ROYAL COURT DESIGN TEAM

 

10.24.2011

colourQ challenge #107 ~ Winner Crowned...


Thank you all SO MUCH for playing along last week - the entries, as usual were out of this world! The voting was almost unanimous this week, we thought her card was just GORGEOUS, please help me give a BIG CONGRATS to.....


Sorry to be so tardy this morning... but you aren't the only ones to be neglected! Some mornings you just end up running your socks slam off before your first cup of coffee....hmmm... which I am just now drinking!


 And here are the beautiful entries from our colourQ Courtiers this week...

  
  
  
  


Back in a few with today's challenge...


3 Comentários:

Annette Allen said...

congrats... beautiful cards...

Suzanne said...

Thanks so much, Arielle! I am so excited! You've made my day!

Julie Aldridge said...

Oh yay! She's my favorite! Well done Suzanne! Great card--as always!

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! Hope you had fun playing with the challenge, but if you didn't play, I hope you will soon! ~Arielle

THE FINE PRINT

colourQ © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO