colourQ ROYAL COURT DESIGN TEAM

 

2.14.2011

colourQ challenge #71 ~ Winner Crowned...


Goodness gracious! Ya'll ate this challenge up like a big 'ole shiny box of Valentine candy! We had so many BREATHTAKING entries... the voting was especially rough this week, I mean it's never easy - but this week was "h-a-r-d"! Thank you all so much for playing along with us! Please help me congratulate this week's colourQueen for her shabby and chic~ly gorgeous card...

And here is the jaw dropping gallery featuring this week's colourQ Courtiers....



Tomorrow Valentine's day is over and we have some bold colors to get your mojo flowing, so be sure to check back in!

9 Comentários:

Totallyawake4-life said...

Wow - those are some extraordinarily pretty cards ... just loved the softness of this color challenge!!

rudlis said...

Thank you so much for choosing my card! All of the cards were beautiful!! Thank you!!

Loli said...

THANK YOU VERY MUCH.
This is an unexpected pleasure.It's an honour to belong at this court of colour.
I'm really happy, it's a pleasure to play in this challenge.
A warm hug from Palma de Mallorca Spain
Sorry for my english.

Lynn Put said...

WOO HOO!!! How exciting! Thank you for choosing my card as the Colour Queen Challenge winner! I always enjoy playing along with your color challenges!

Emily Keaton said...

Thanks for the thrill of seeing my card among the colourQ Courtiers this week!! It's such an honor. You've really made my day--I'm grinning from ear to ear!! Thank you! :)

Erum Tasneem said...

WOW! my card is amongst the courtiers!!!! How great is that?! Thanks a ton and congrats to everyone!

Kathy @ Stamping Still said...

Thanks so much for choosing my card, there were SO many beautiful ones this week. It truly is an honour!

Amy Kolling said...

Whahoo! Thanks so much for featuring my card!!! Congrats to the rest of the Courtiers!

Julie Gearinger said...

Thank you for the honor of choosing my card as a Courtier! All of the cards were amazing this week- thanks again for the weekly inspiration!

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! Hope you had fun playing with the challenge, but if you didn't play, I hope you will soon! ~Arielle

THE FINE PRINT

colourQ © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO