colourQ ROYAL COURT DESIGN TEAM

 

9.28.2010

colourQ challenge #52... WOOOHOOO!!!


HAPPY BIRTHDAY COLOURQ!!! When I say that I cannot BELIEVE it's been a year, I mean it!
We have had SO MANY fabulous people play along with us each week, and I have been SO BLESSED to get to know so many of you and now think of you as dear friends!

Today's challenge is a little different... some of you may have just joined us, some of you are "old-timers"... but regardless, our challenge for today is to use the above sketch & pick your favorite colourQ challenge from the past! There is a visual list over on the right sidebar to help you choose!

For those who play along, posting the color swatch they used along with challenge sketch (you'll have both in your post) and leaving a comment on each DT's blog, I'll randomly draw from those folks to get a winner of a FABULOUS $25 prize! AND - the colourQueen from this challenge will become a member of the Royal Court DT until the end of the year! How cool is that?!?

Here's my take on this week's challenge! In honor of all the scrappers that might be peeking in since the CK article, I used the sketch to do a digital scrap page, more info on my blog...


And from our SUPER SPECTACULAR Royal Court DT...

Sylvia

LeAnne

Krystal

Tanja

Kari

Renée

Now help us celebrate & show us what you got!!!

ENTRY DEADLINE is Sunday, October 3rd at 12 noon CST, to be considered for colourQueen! If you miss the deadline but still want to link up, InLinkz will re-open the next day, so you can play with any of the previous colors anytime. You must be linked before the deadline to be in the running for colourQueen, though!

PLEASE focus on the challenge colors for your project!

Using InLinkz, link to the actual post/gallery page your project is in, and select the thumbnail image of your project. Any mis-linked entries are subject to deletion, but I'll try to let you know if there's a problem!

TO BE ELIGIBLE for the prize this week, you MUST pick a colourQ challenge from the past year to go with the sketch & display BOTH swatches on your blog along with your card. Also, you must leave a sweet comment on each of our DT's blogs. I will randomly choose a participant from this week's challenge, snoop around to make sure the rules were followed - lol! That person will win a $25 gift certificate from either Papertrey Ink, Stampin' Up!, twopeasinabucket.com or jessicaspague.com!

*** Just so you know, InLinkz is not fool-proof, some of you may not be able to post the thumbnail of your card... if not, link your profile picture. But if you CAN post the thumbnail of your card, please do! If I have time I will go back & 'fix' the Inlinkz for those of you who cannot get your project thumbnail to post, oky-doky? If I do "fix" it for you, your thumbnail may be moved to a different position on the entry list*

Bye for now~ and thanks for joining us for all the fun this year!!!






14 Comentários:

Andrea M said...

Happy Birthday ColourQ!!!! I miss the challenges - I'm hoping to have more time to play along this week!

Lori Turner said...

Happy Birthday, ColourQ! Now, to have to pick a FAV color scheme?!? OMGOSH...Ok...here I go...wheeee!

Krista said...

Congrats ColorQ and Arielle !! Great challenge !!

Marisa said...

Congrats on your first anniversary! What a wonderful challenge and way to dangle that carrot of $25 GC out there LOL! I'm hooked :) Look forward to playing and thanks again for selecting my card last week - still purring LOL!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

What a fun challenge this week, happy birthday Colour Q!

Sue Lelli said...

Happy Birthday ColourQ! Great year of Challenges TFS!

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

YEAH!!!! Congrats, girls - ColourQ rocks the place! :D
The challenge looks like TONS of fun, can't wait to play! (there's one thing though, I don't know how I'm supposed to choose only one favourite! lol)

Imke said...

Hello Arielle and hello to all the fabulous DT Members. Congrats to your first blog anniversary !
Thanks for all the great challenges during the year. And super challenge this week and now i started my blog hop ;-)

MaryR said...

What a great sketch and beautiful samples!

Queenie Jeannie said...

Happy Anniversary Arielle and ColourQ Team!! I look forward to these challenges even on weeks I can't play - just to see the fabulous color combos and DT's cards! Such inspiration! You gals rock!

Joanne Leddy said...

Happy Birthday Colour Q! I Love your site!

Nance Leedy said...

Congratulations Arielle and the design team! What an accomplishment and what a fabulous idea for week #52. Happy Birthday colourQ!

suzARTe said...

a VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY Colour Q. I am hoping to play along within the next few hours, hope it happens.

Katt Adams said...

Happy Birthday! Here is my card just missed the deadline I see!
http://inkbig.typepad.com/inkbig/2010/10/bells-boughs-meet-the-challenge.html

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! Hope you had fun playing with the challenge, but if you didn't play, I hope you will soon! ~Arielle

THE FINE PRINT

colourQ © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO