colourQ ROYAL COURT DESIGN TEAM

 

8.24.2010

colourQ challenge #47...

GoOd MoRnInG!!! Let me again thank everyone who played along last week - all the entries were awesome! When you look at the colors today, don't freak out! I know they might seem a little strange, but I fell in love with this scarf on Etsy, made by crochetgirl. She used such vibrant and interesting colors!

Here's my take - I got to play with some new stamps!


Our colourQ Royal Court went all out this week in a gorgeous display of their mad skills:

Tanja

Kari

Krystal

Renée

Sylvia

Are you ready?!?

ENTRY DEADLINE is Sunday, August 29th at 12 noon CST, to be considered for colourQueen! If you miss the deadline but still want to link up, InLinkz will re-open the next day, so you can play with any of the previous colors anytime. You must be linked before the deadline to be in the running for colourQueen, though!

If you miss the deadline but still want to link up, InLinkz will re-open the next day, so you can play with any of the previous colors anytime. You must be linked before the deadline to be in the running for colourQueen, though!

PLEASE focus on the challenge colors for your project!

Using InLinkz, link to the actual post/gallery page your project is in, and select the thumbnail image of your project. Any mis-linked entries are subject to deletion, but I'll try to let you know if there's a problem!

*** Just so you know, InLinkz is not fool-proof, some of you may not be able to post the thumbnail of your card... if not, link your profile picture. But if you CAN post the thumbnail of your card, please do! If I have time I will go back & 'fix' the Inlinkz for those of you who cannot get your project thumbnail to post, oky-doky? If I do "fix" it for you, your thumbnail may be moved to a different position on the entry list*

Hope you get a chance to play along!



6 Comentários:

Lynn Put said...

Fabulous card samples using these awesome colors!!! I enjoyed playing along, thank you!

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

I should have said that long ago... everything about these challenges is super fabulous!! I just LOVE finding out each week, what new amazing colours you've got up your sleeve, and feast my eyes with the eye candy from the DT... you rock, girls!

Queenie Jeannie said...

Wooo Hooo! I finally got to play again!!! Eight weeks is a longggg time and it's going to be a while yet before I get my hands on all my stamping stuff. Dreadful movers!!!!

But still, I had these colors and it was fabulous to play again. Thank you Arielle and your DT!

Audrey Ernst (hippieaud) said...

Thanks for yet another AWESOME color combo. BEAUTIFUL work from the DT, thanks for the inspiration!!

Erin (Homemade Cards by Erin) said...

Lovely DT cards.

Linda said...

I missed it again. How do I keep doing this??
I love the colors and here's mine

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! Hope you had fun playing with the challenge, but if you didn't play, I hope you will soon! ~Arielle

THE FINE PRINT

colourQ © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO