colourQ ROYAL COURT DESIGN TEAM

 

7.19.2010

colourQ challenge #41 ~ Winner Crowned...


HOT DOG! We had so many amazing entries this week - it's been UNBELIEVABLE! With over 60 talented ladies playing along, you broke our record high! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!

It was IMPOSSIBLE to pick just one colourQueen this week, so we have FOUR! A BIG CONGRATS goes out to... in alphabetical order...





And here are this week's colourQ Courtiers' splendiferous creations:


I swear I could have easily added tons more to the courtier list... ALL the entries were divine! As always, you can click on any of the pics to see the whole card & the talented colourQ-er's blog! I hope you will! Wear you badges proudly, gals! And thank you all again so much for an outstanding week!

Be back for tomorrow's challenge ~ it's a summery bit of lovliness with wings!

5 Comentários:

Christina said...

Wow, so many fantastic cards this week! Thanks so much for the honor of being included in the top picks!

suzARTe said...

Congratulations ladies, your cards are beautiful

Colleen Dietrich said...

Thank you soooooo much for choosing me as a Courtier! I have added my badge to my blog this morning. I couldn't be more proud; this is my first "award" in card-making! Thank you for making my day. :)

me said...

Really honored to know that my card has been chosen as a one of the winner, thank you Arielle and the DT's who make such a great efforts in choosing the colour combo as well as submitting their cards each week. Congrats to ALL the winners and ColourQ Courtiers!!!

Have a Blessed Day!
Angeline

Nance Leedy said...

Oh my gosh!! Thank you so much...the Q is one of my favorite challenges and I am so honored to be a top 4 "Queen". I'm going to milk that Queen title as long as possible around my house.... ;-)
Cheers to all!

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! Hope you had fun playing with the challenge, but if you didn't play, I hope you will soon! ~Arielle

THE FINE PRINT

colourQ © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO