colourQ ROYAL COURT DESIGN TEAM

 

2.07.2012

colourQ challenge #123...


Good morning, again! If you haven't seen who this week's colourQueen is, grab a cup of coffee and take some time to enjoy her amazing entry, as well as the gorgeous gallery of courtiers! Thank you so much to all of you who played along - YOU ROCK!

We have some fun colors for your today, inspired by the YUMMY Lovebird cookies I found over at Martha Stewart! I think these sherbert~y hues are just scrumptious! Wanna make them yourself? There's a tutorial, too!

Here's my sample (I CASE'd this card by Kasia - hope I did it justice?)


And from the ever AMAZING Royal Court DT...... (man, they're good!)




 Lori




Sylvia 




Jen


Now it's your turn!!!

ENTRY DEADLINE is SUNDAY, February 12th at 12 noon CST, to be considered for colourQueen! If you miss the deadline but still want to link up, InLinkz will re-open the next day, so you can play with any of the previous colors anytime. You must be linked before the deadline to be in the running for colourQueen, though!

PLEASE use the palette provided for your project! 

You'll notice that a few of our designers use colors similar to the SU! colors listed in the palettes - just try to keep it close!

Please display our palette badge, but at the VERY least, you MUST put a link in your post back to this challenge~ Thank you!

Using InLinkz, link to the actual post/gallery page your project is in, and select the thumbnail image of your project. Any mis-linked entries are subject to deletion, but I'll try to let you know if there's a problem!

*** Just so you know, InLinkz is not fool-proof, some of you may not be able to post the thumbnail of your card... if not, link your profile picture. But if you CAN post the thumbnail of your card, please do! If I have time I will go back & 'fix' the Inlinkz for those of you who cannot get your project thumbnail to post, oky-doky? If I do "fix" it for you, your thumbnail may be moved to a different position on the entry list ***


Hope you get to play along~

  
 

 

7 Comentários:

Vicky Hayes said...

Wow! I am bowled over by the ColourQ site! The inspiration pictures always get me going and the DT here is a very talented bunch! I have drooled here long enough - it's time to go and make something!

Chrissy D said...

Beautiful work from the team!

kasia c. said...

As always, Arielle your sample totally rocks!!
Thansk for giving us such amazing inspiration every week. You have such a great eye for perfect colour combinations. :)

Micki said...

Wow, girls your projects are awesome. And definitely love the variety!!!!

Racoonka85 said...

I like your projects, girls, you give us a great inspiration, thank you!

meiannguerrero said...

Almost didn't made it! Just finished my card and really had fun doing it. Thanks for the inspirations ... the DT cards are gorgeous!

Deborah Frings said...

Sadly I missed the deadline - but I thought I'd link in my card. Here's a Witchy birthday card with these fab colours!!

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! Hope you had fun playing with the challenge, but if you didn't play, I hope you will soon! ~Arielle

THE FINE PRINT

colourQ © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO