colourQ ROYAL COURT DESIGN TEAM

 

11.15.2010

colourQ challenge #58 ~ Winner Crowned...


So many lovely entries, another hard week to vote! I will say that it was pretty darn close to unanimous, though! Let me offer a HUGE CONGRATS to this week's colourQueen for this tattered little beauty...
And our lovely colourQ Courtiers...


Thank you all so much for playing along! If you'd like to get a closer look at any of these fine entries, just click the thumbnails to see their blogs!

See you back here in the morning for another great challenge!


8 Comentários:

Julie Gearinger said...

Thank you so much for the honor of choosing my card for one of the Courtiers! Congrats to Carrie- her card is fabulous!

Benzi said...

Congrats to Carrie G. and all the colourQ Courtiers! Fabulous work by each one.

Imke said...

Congrats Carrie, your card looks very beautiful. To Arielle and DT: Thanks for choosing by card for one of the ColorQ Courtiers. I´m very honored !! Hugs

Bonnie said...

Great choice for the Queen! Thank you Arielle, for the challenge and for chosing my card for a ColorQ Courtier! What an honor!

LeAnne said...

Gorgeous picks....every one is a winner to me!

Carrie Gaskin said...

WOW - I'm a Queen! Thank you all so very much for your kind words. This card was super fun to make and I'm so glad you all liked it. Great court too - just so many wonderful cards to choose from this week.

torico said...

Thank you soooo much for picking my card as one of the Courtiers! Congrats Carrie! Her card is stunning!

Andrea M said...

Thanks for recognizing my card!!! Congrats to all the other ladies, especially Carrie!

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! Hope you had fun playing with the challenge, but if you didn't play, I hope you will soon! ~Arielle

THE FINE PRINT

colourQ © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO