colourQ ROYAL COURT DESIGN TEAM

 

2.01.2010

colourQ challenge #17 ~ Winner Crowned...


Well, this post is certainly much later than I'd hoped, I'm so sorry... There were a record number of amazing entries last week (which I finally managed to comment on each one), I had a 48 hour stomach bug, a 20 month old getting 2 molars in & a 3 week old who likes to 'snack' every hour, on the hour during the night...life put a temporary halt yo my blogging! BUT HERE IT IS...

Like I said - of the 48 entries (yes - 48!!!) there were SO MANY gorgeous entries, you gals just ROCKED these colors this week! This week's winner just mesmerized me, though, very simple & clean... just an overall adorable card! A very BIG CONGRATS to...


Please drop by Melissa's blog by clicking on her name or card above & congratulate her!reative you all are!

Here are all the super fab entries from last week, not in the usual format I present them in, but since you all put so much into creating beautiful entries each week, I feel more than obliged to showcase them all in some form on this blog. I so appreciate everyone who plays along, I just LOVE visiting your blogs and seeing how creative you are! So this week is a little different, but the old format will be back next week! It's a lot of work, but more than worth it to thank you for supporting this challenge each week! So without further ado, here are all the entries, you can visit each participant's blog by clicking the images below...



Thank you again for all your support & happy stamping this week!


Bye for now!

1 Comentário:

Melissa said...

Oh wow, I am honored, Arielle! Thank you for choosing my card! :)

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! Hope you had fun playing with the challenge, but if you didn't play, I hope you will soon! ~Arielle

THE FINE PRINT

colourQ © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO