colourQ ROYAL COURT DESIGN TEAM

 

11.23.2009

colourQ challenge #7 ~ Winner Crowned...



Wowza ~ we had 11 entries this week & they were all excellent! You gals really know how to make it tough on me trying to pick just one! I loved all the little details on this winning card... from the polka dot ribbon to the paper & brads... I also thought it was neat she didn't make a Thanksgiving card, but don't get me wrong... I do love a good Thanksgiving card! This week's colourQueen is...


Please stop by her blog by clicking on her card above, she has a lot of cute projects! Below in alphabetical order are all the amazing entries this week, you can visit them as well by clicking on the thumbnails... there really were spectacular cards entered that did make it difficult to choose! So go leave each other a kind word!



Once again, congratulations to Julie!


I know this post is later than usual. I spent most of the day with family, as my great uncle passed away on Saturday... he was 81 and had been in declining health for several years. He was a great man who'll be missed by many. It reminds me have a thankful heart for those whom I hold dear & not to let any time go to waste. I hope you all have a blessed Thanksgiving, and for those of you not here in the states... I invite you to take some time this week to give thanks in some way for all your blessings.


I am also thankful for all of you for sharing your awesome talent! It's creative gals like you that make stamping fun & the web a great place! This week I realized that I need to buy some re-inkers so that I can try the shaving cream technique, that I should dig out my All in the Family stamp set, and maybe even use buttons for butterfly bodies - lol! Thanks again for all your inspiration!


See you in the morning for next week's challenge and samples from our guest designers, Tanja & Imke!

2 Comentários:

Beverly Gotthardt said...

Sympathy to you and your family on your loss. My will be 85 tomorrow and you're right we must be very thankful for those we hold dear. Thanks for all the hard work you do on your wonderful blog and for giving all of us challenge junkies a place to play.

Georgia said...

Hi Arielle,
I love how you posted the thumbnails on your blog. How did you do that?? Thanks.

Georgia
My blog

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! Hope you had fun playing with the challenge, but if you didn't play, I hope you will soon! ~Arielle

THE FINE PRINT

colourQ © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO